“It was important to me that utilities were included and that I had the options for parking. And every floor has a laundry room! That is a real convenience, especially since I have small children.”
“San Mateo has a small town feel, with friendly restaurants and shops within easy walking distance, and De Sabla's secluded location is a peaceful haven to come home to.”
Enjoy a quiet, residential lifestyle and home-like privacy . . . .
De Sabla Residential Apartments is the choice for tenants who value a well-maintained apartment living experience as their home.
- Studios, One-bedroom, Junior One-bedroom and Two-bedroom apartments, furnished or unfurnished with on-site parking options, provide a variety of rental alternatives.
- For year-round social and private use, a fully equipped exercise room, rooftop terrace lounge, music room and library, indoor garden lobby, and colorfully landscaped patio terrace.
- Affordable rates include standard monthly utilities for water, heat, trash and electricity.
- Each unit has cable TV and high speed DSL access available.
- Laundry rooms and trash repositories are centrally located on every floor; lockers are available with convenient access.
Click here to download software to view panoramas above.
With close proximity to all the activities and destinations you can find in
Northern California . . . .
- 2-block walking distance to downtown San Mateo shops, parks and restaurants
- San Francisco Airport – 12 minutes
- Downtown San Francisco – 35 minutes
- Silicon Valley – 20 minutes
- Oakland and the East Bay – 20 minutes
- Northern California's ocean beaches – 30 minutes
- Close proximity to Northern California's diverse wine regions
- Centrally located to sports arenas (San Francisco Giants and the Oakland A's; 49ers and
the Oakland Raiders; San Jose Sharks)
- For more information on the City of San Mateo and local resources, visit http://www.cityofsanmateo.org/residents/index.html